Last night, Kevin spent over one hour on the phone with Roberta. He is busy working this morning and I returned to Symbiosis. I have many USF emails to answer and students have been dropping by my office (they call it a cabin) all morning. In some strange way, it almost feels familiar and usual. I guess, we needed to get away and come back for this feeling to occur. However, Pune remains much more polluted and crowded than Ahmedabad, so that feature is not welcomed.
I emailed several of the conference participants to begin the process of collaboration for manuscript writing. I'm excited to work with several of the folks that I met at the conference.
In the meantime, I will begin the USF IRB process for the research that I want to conduct with the students here at Symbiosis. I will ask today if the letter of collaboration was written while I was gone.
Enjoy your day,
Kay
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment